Artificial Nails Level I
In this comprehensive nail course, you will receive theory and practical training that will give you the knowledge and skills to become a successful Nail Technician. The class is taught with the LCN product line, the most advanced artificial nail technology in the world, manufactured in Germany and renowned for its superiority as a light cured resin system.
You will gain an understanding of different nail types, appropriate product use and chemical composition of products. Various tip application techniques with light cured sculpting products are taught to create artificial nails with the most natural appearance possible.
For further enhancement you will also learn the proper technique for French Manicure application. In addition, you will also learn proper salon and spa sanitation procedures in accordance with Health Canada.
Course duration: 5 Days
Hours: 9 am – 4:30 pm
Course Fee: $ 1,694.00 + tax
Manicure course is highly recommended.
- Model fee – 4 models required. Student must provide models.
- Training Manual
- Student Product Kit – Value $518.00
- Professional Artificial Nail Kit with SkyPRO LED Light Unit – Value $716.25
ONE – on – ONE training available upon request. A 50% course fee surcharge applies.
2017 Course Dates:
- February 11,12,25,26 Exam: March 11
- March 6, 7, 21, 22 Exam: April 4
- April 18, 19, May 2, 3 Exam: May 17
- June 3, 4, 17, 18 Exam: July 30