Waxing and Tinting
In this three-day course you will learn the art of effective hair removal, as well as eyebrow and eyelash tinting techniques. This course provides the theory and practical training required to be successful in both of these specialized esthetic services. It covers anatomy of the hair, cycles of hair growth and, most importantly, the do’s and don’ts of proper depilation. You will receive training for facial and body waxing using both soft and hard wax. The tinting portion of the course includes hands-on training of the blending and application of tinting colors on eyebrows and eyelashes. You will also learn proper salon and spa sanitation procedures in accordance with Health Canada.
Course duration: 3 Days
Hours: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Course Fee: $ 943.00 + tax
- Model Fee – 3 models required. Student must provide models.
- Training Manual
- Student Product Kit – Value $281.00
- Professional Wax Kit – Value $262.20
- Professional Tinting Kit – Value $89.00
ONE – on – ONE training available upon request. A 50% course fee surcharge applies.
2017 Course Dates:
- February 7, 8 Exam: Feb. 22
- March 21, 22 Exam: April 4
- April 22, 23 Exam: May 6
- May 15, 16 Exam: May 30
- September 6, 7 Exam: Sept. 21
- October 21, 22 Exam: Nov. 4
- November 13, 14 Exam: Nov. 28